Hatchers Loyalty Card Scheme Terms and Conditions (Rev. February 2018)
The Hatchers Loyalty Card scheme is operated by Hatcher & Sons Limited, 11 High Street, Taunton. TA1 3PQ (Hatchers).
• Hatchers reserve the right to cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any
individual Loyalty Card account, at any time.
• All Hatchers Loyalty Cards remain the property of Hatchers.
• Loyalty Cards are unique; we do not issue additional cards for the same account.
• The Hatchers Loyalty Card scheme is for personal use only, business use of the card is strictly prohibited.
• Hatchers can take any action it considers appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme or
• Hatchers will remove Hatchers Loyalty Card points from Loyalty Cards that have not been used for a period of two years
or have been closed at the request of the customer.
• The Loyalty Card points balance on lost or stolen cards cannot be replaced, but we are happy to issue you with a new card.
a copy of which can be viewed by clicking here.
• We will only share your details with businesses that process Hatchers Loyalty Card information on our behalf, for example, to
print our mailings.
• You should keep us informed of any change of address, as any Loyalty Vouchers earned will be mailed to the address we
have on record.
Collecting Hatchers Loyalty Card points
• The standard number of points you will collect is 2 Loyalty Card points for every £1 you spend on qualifying purchases,
however the number of points collected can vary. You will collect 1 point per £1 you spend in the Panasonic Store and on
Electrical Goods. Euronics and Whirlpool agency products are not eligible for points.
• Points will usually be added to your Hatchers Loyalty Card at the time you buy products included in the Scheme, although
points on purchases of electrical products and furniture may not be added to your card until up to 7 days after you have taken
delivery your goods.
• If you forget your Hatchers Loyalty card, you will need to provide the original receipt within 7 days of the transaction together
with your Hatchers Loyalty Card to be able to collect your points.
• Points are only available on purchases of goods and are not earned on services such as gent’s hairdressing, watch repairs,
delivery charges or for the purchase of Gift Cards, Postage Stamps and Lottery products.
• Hatchers reserves the right to withdraw points, promotions and offers without notice.
Spending Hatchers Loyalty Card points
• On a quarterly basis, Hatchers will mail out Loyalty Vouchers at the rate of £1 for every 100 Loyalty Points accumulated on your
card. Loyalty Vouchers can be redeemed throughout the store (excluding hairdressing) against future purchases made within
the expiry period indicated on the voucher. Vouchers not redeemed before their expiry date will be forfeit and cannot be
added back onto your card. Loyalty points under 100 will continue to accumulate on your card. Loyalty points will only be
awarded to the balance of any purchase made using Loyalty Vouchers after the value of vouchers redeemed has been
• If you return a product for a refund, we will deduct the number of points originally awarded from your Hatchers Loyalty Card,
including any bonus points.